Recent Changes

Wednesday, January 11

  1. page Wellow edited ... WELLOW, or Welhove, a hamlet in Great Grimsby parish, Lincoln; near Grimsby. An Augustinian ca…
    ...
    WELLOW, or Welhove, a hamlet in Great Grimsby parish, Lincoln; near Grimsby. An Augustinian canonry was founded here in the time of Henry I.; and was given, at the dissolution, to Sir T. Henneage.
    This is the only descriptive gazetter entry we have found, but you may be able to find further references to Wellow by doing a full-text search here.
    ...
    conical hill, about 25 metre high, and supplied
    https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=tSmDDJyouIIC&pg=PA45&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false
    http://www.british-history.ac.uk/vch/lincs/vol2/pp161-163
    ...
    of the abbeyabbey, was leased
    ...
    Association Club.
    In the 1890s it had been owned by the Wintringham family,

    Family of John I Wintringham and
    Husband: John Wintringham
    Name:
    ...
    Note on Wife: Phebe Lambert
    29 August 1884. The Will with a Codicil of Phebe Wintringham late of Great Grimsby in the County of Lincoln Widow who died 19 May 1884 at Great Grimsby was proved at the Principal Registry by George Cutts of East Retford in the County of Nottingham Grocer and Henry Smethurst the Younger of Great Grimsby Smack Owner and John Wintringham of Great Grimsby Solicitor the Son the surviving Executors. Personal Estate £1,702 9s. 9d.
    Note on Son: John WintringhamThe Wintringhams and education
    In the mid-19th century, Grimsby was expanding rapidly due to the arrival of the railways and the opening of the new docks. Many thousands were attracted to Grimsby both to live and to work. Many were young couples with children looking for a better life in the town. This was typical of what was happening elsewhere in the country as the Industrial Revolution centred in the towns and cities, prompting a boom in house building. New houses were soon built on both the East Marsh, West Marsh and later, during the 1880s, in New Clee.
    Traditionally, young children had been educated by church schools and public/private fee-paying establishments, but these institutions throughout the country were soon unable to cope with the influx of children.
    ...
    Most of the board members who were "pledged to a secular system of education" were local businessmen. The board was comprised of; Alderman John Wintringham, Mr Henry Smethurst, Mr GS Dobson, Mr Cooper Snowden, Mr JK Riggall, Mr W Jackson and the Reverend W Marples, along with Mr William Grange as clerk.
    Alderman John Wintringham was elected chairman and under his energetic leadership it soon embarked on a large and costly school-building programme.
    .
    He was a highly respected local businessman who had started as an ironmonger before entering into a partnership with Mr Joyes as Joyes & Wintringham Timber Merchants. He had been elected mayor in 1874 for the sixth time, he was a staunch Methodist and leader of the local Liberal Party. In the 1880s the family lived at The Abbey in Abbey Road.
    One of the board's first, and arguably finest, new schools was Holme Hill in Heneage Road (opened in 1876) with its magnificent clock tower. This fine school was built to accommodate 1,165 children at a cost of £11,749.
    ...
    Grimsby Extract 1881 Census
    http://pubshistory.com/Lincolnshire/Grimsby/Grimsby1881/Grimsby1881a2.shtml
    Local listlists of historic
    Grimsby
    http://archive.nelincs.gov.uk/business/planning-and-development/heritage-and-conservation/local-list-historic-assets-special-interest/
    ...
    Clee etc
    https://www.nelincs.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Adopted-Grimsby-Villages-LLA-minor-update-compressed.pdf
    1887 Map of Grimsby
    http://maps.nls.uk/view/101587526

    Example of the use of social networking to establish an on line sense of place
    http://www.rodcollins.com/wordpress/wellow-abbey-in-grimsby-lincolnshire-a-medieval-investigation
    (view changes)
    12:40 am

Tuesday, January 10

  1. page Wellow edited ... Grimsby Extract 1881 Census http://pubshistory.com/Lincolnshire/Grimsby/Grimsby1881/Grimsby18…
    ...
    Grimsby Extract 1881 Census
    http://pubshistory.com/Lincolnshire/Grimsby/Grimsby1881/Grimsby1881a2.shtml
    Local list of historic assets of local interest
    Grimsby
    http://archive.nelincs.gov.uk/business/planning-and-development/heritage-and-conservation/local-list-historic-assets-special-interest/
    Cleethorpes
    file:///C:/Users/User/Downloads/Local_List_of_Historic_Assets_of_Special_Interest.pdf
    Clee etc
    https://www.nelincs.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Adopted-Grimsby-Villages-LLA-minor-update-compressed.pdf

    Example of the use of social networking to establish an on line sense of place
    http://www.rodcollins.com/wordpress/wellow-abbey-in-grimsby-lincolnshire-a-medieval-investigation
    (view changes)
    9:29 am
  2. page Wellow edited ... Grimsby Extract 1881 Census http://pubshistory.com/Lincolnshire/Grimsby/Grimsby1881/Grimsby18…
    ...
    Grimsby Extract 1881 Census
    http://pubshistory.com/Lincolnshire/Grimsby/Grimsby1881/Grimsby1881a2.shtml
    WxampleExample of the
    http://www.rodcollins.com/wordpress/wellow-abbey-in-grimsby-lincolnshire-a-medieval-investigation
    (view changes)
    7:54 am
  3. page Wellow edited ... Grimsby Extract 1881 Census http://pubshistory.com/Lincolnshire/Grimsby/Grimsby1881/Grimsby18…
    ...
    Grimsby Extract 1881 Census
    http://pubshistory.com/Lincolnshire/Grimsby/Grimsby1881/Grimsby1881a2.shtml
    Wxample of the use of social networking to establish an on line sense of place
    http://www.rodcollins.com/wordpress/wellow-abbey-in-grimsby-lincolnshire-a-medieval-investigation
    (view changes)
    7:52 am
  4. page Wellow edited ... During the ensuing years, many existing schools were also extended and modernised as the numbe…
    ...
    During the ensuing years, many existing schools were also extended and modernised as the number of children in the Borough increased. On Thursday, October 24, 1895, the aptly named Wintringham Higher Grade School for 1,000 pupils, that had been built and furnished for £11,808, was opened in Eleanor Street, to great acclaim in the Grimsby News. It had a modern gymnasium, lecture theatre, swimming baths and a large chemical laboratory that was dubbed "the finest in the kingdom". All the great and the good of Grimsby attended the opening ceremony, including George Doughty MP and John Wintringham. In the afternoon there was a reception at the town hall, and in the evening at the school there was a Grand Evening Conversazione at which teachers from school across the town met in the main hall and danced to Mrs Hunt's Band until the early hours. This grand school would be a fitting epitaph to both the Wintringham family and the school board, for the year after Queen Victoria died in 1901, the 1902 Education Act (Balfour Act) abolished all the school boards, replacing them all with local education authorities and making secondary education compulsory.
    Read more at http://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/school-board-built-strong-foundations-learning/story-15678146-detail/story.html#gMCzJlFY4qeGbk3Y.99
    In response to the 1944 Education Act Wintringham Higher Grade School became a grammar school when Local Education Authorities were required to submit proposals to the new Department of Education for reorganising secondary schooling in their areas. Most LEAs aimed to establish the three main 'streams' or categories of school - grammar, secondary modern and technical - which had been recommended in a Report by Sir William Spens in 1938. Children would be allocated on the basis of an examination at the age of 11, known as the '11 plus'. This was intended to provide equal opportunities for children of all backgrounds.
    Grimsby Extract 1881 Census
    http://pubshistory.com/Lincolnshire/Grimsby/Grimsby1881/Grimsby1881a2.shtml
    (view changes)
    7:38 am
  5. page Wellow edited ... Alderman John Wintringham was elected chairman and under his energetic leadership it soon emba…
    ...
    Alderman John Wintringham was elected chairman and under his energetic leadership it soon embarked on a large and costly school-building programme.
    .
    ...
    Liberal Party. HeIn the 1880s the family lived at theThe Abbey in
    One of the board's first, and arguably finest, new schools was Holme Hill in Heneage Road (opened in 1876) with its magnificent clock tower. This fine school was built to accommodate 1,165 children at a cost of £11,749.
    In 1878, Hilda Street School, New Clee, opened for 520 children at a cost of £4,950. It was later extended in 1879
    (view changes)
    7:31 am
  6. page Wellow edited ... After the Second World War Abbey House a large Victorian house standing on the site of the abb…
    ...
    After the Second World War Abbey House a large Victorian house standing on the site of the abbey was leased to the Grimsby Royal Air Force Association Club.
    Family of John Wintringham and Phebe Lambert
    || Husband:
    John Wintringham (c. 1810-1880)
    Wife:
    Phebe Lambert (1809-1884)
    Children:
    Sarah Eliza Wintringham (1837-1914)
    William Thomas Wintringham (1838-1884)
    John Wintringham (1840- )
    Marriage
    30 Mar 1836
    Cottingham, Yorkshire

    Husband: John Wintringham
    || Name:Name:
    John Wintringham
    Sex:
    ...
    Great Grimsby, Lincolnshire
    Wife: Phebe Lambert
    || Name:Name:
    Phebe Lambert
    Sex:
    ...
    Great Grimsby, Lincolnshire
    Child 1: Sarah Eliza Wintringham
    || Name:Name:
    Sarah Eliza Wintringham
    Sex:
    ...
    East Retford, Notts
    Child 2: William Thomas Wintringham
    || Name:Name:
    William Thomas Wintringham
    Sex:
    ...
    Penzance, Cornwall
    Child 3: John Wintringham
    || Name:Name:
    John Wintringham
    Sex:
    ...
    29 August 1884. The Will with a Codicil of Phebe Wintringham late of Great Grimsby in the County of Lincoln Widow who died 19 May 1884 at Great Grimsby was proved at the Principal Registry by George Cutts of East Retford in the County of Nottingham Grocer and Henry Smethurst the Younger of Great Grimsby Smack Owner and John Wintringham of Great Grimsby Solicitor the Son the surviving Executors. Personal Estate £1,702 9s. 9d.
    Note on Son: John Wintringham
    John Winteringham of The Abbey Grimsby laid the foundation stone for the Cleethorpes Methodist Chapel in St Peters Rd Cleethorpes 22 September 1884
    In
    In the mid-19th
    ...
    the town.
    This
    This was typical
    Traditionally, young children had been educated by church schools and public/private fee-paying establishments, but these institutions throughout the country were soon unable to cope with the influx of children.
    In the 1870s, a Grimsby survey showed that some 1,665 children were requiring regular education. Something had to be done and quickly.
    ...
    Grimsby rate payers elected their first school board members in the spring of 1874 with the inaugural board meeting on Wednesday, May 20.
    Most of the board members who were "pledged to a secular system of education" were local businessmen. The board was comprised of; Alderman John Wintringham, Mr Henry Smethurst, Mr GS Dobson, Mr Cooper Snowden, Mr JK Riggall, Mr W Jackson and the Reverend W Marples, along with Mr William Grange as clerk.
    Alderman John Wintringham was
    ...
    school-building programme.
    .

    He was
    ...
    Timber Merchants.
    He
    He had been
    One of the board's first, and arguably finest, new schools was Holme Hill in Heneage Road (opened in 1876) with its magnificent clock tower. This fine school was built to accommodate 1,165 children at a cost of £11,749.
    ...
    extended in 1879.1879
    .

    In 1880, South Parade school on the West Marsh opened at a cost of £5,250. This, too, was later extended.
    By 1880, school attendance had became compulsory for all children living within one mile of a school and the school board truancy officers now ensured children attended all their classes.
    In April that year, John Wintringham died. His son, also named John, a local solicitor, was duly elected school board chairman. John continued his father's ambitious school building programme during the 1880s with new schools built at Weelsby Street, Hamilton Street and Edward Street. In 1891,Welholme Road School for 750 children was built at a cost of £7,750.
    DuringJohn Wintringham II was a staunch methodist and aid the foundation stone for the Cleethorpes Methodist Chapel in St Peters Rd Cleethorpes 22 September 1884. The stone says he was of The Abbey.
    During
    the ensuing
    ...
    Grimsby News.
    It
    It had a
    ...
    the kingdom".
    All
    All the great
    ...
    early hours.
    This
    This grand school
    Read more at http://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/school-board-built-strong-foundations-learning/story-15678146-detail/story.html#gMCzJlFY4qeGbk3Y.99
    Grimsby Extract 1881 Census
    (view changes)
    7:19 am
  7. page Wellow edited ... https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=tSmDDJyouIIC&pg=PA45&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&a…
    ...
    https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=tSmDDJyouIIC&pg=PA45&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false
    http://www.british-history.ac.uk/vch/lincs/vol2/pp161-163
    ...
    Association Club.
    http://www.rodcollins.com/wordpress/wellow-abbey-in-grimsby-lincolnshire-a-medieval-investigation

    Family of John Wintringham and Phebe Lambert
    || Husband:
    John Wintringham (c. 1810-1880)
    Wife:
    Phebe Lambert (1809-1884)
    Children:
    Sarah Eliza Wintringham (1837-1914)
    William Thomas Wintringham (1838-1884)
    John Wintringham (1840- )
    Marriage
    30 Mar 1836
    Cottingham, Yorkshire
    Husband: John Wintringham
    || Name:
    John Wintringham
    Sex:
    Male
    Father:
    -
    Mother:
    -
    Birth
    c. 1810
    Great Grimsby, Lincolnshire
    Census
    1841 (age 30-31)
    Ironmonger, Market Place, Great Grimsby (2 sons & 1 daughter)
    Census
    1851 (age 40-41)
    Mayor & timber merchant, Holter Gate, Great Grimsby (3 daughters)
    Census
    1861 (age 50-51)
    Timber merchant & JP, Pelham Terrace, Grimsby (2 sons, 3 daughters)
    Census
    1871 (age 60-61)
    Timber merchant, Alderman & JP for Gt Grimsby, "Pelham Terrace", Deans Gate, Great Grimsby (2 daughters)
    Death fact
    1880 (age 69-70)
    1880 Jun Qtr, Caistor, 7a/371 (aged 70)
    Death
    12 Apr 1880 (age 69-70)
    Great Grimsby, Lincolnshire
    Wife: Phebe Lambert
    || Name:
    Phebe Lambert
    Sex:
    Female
    Father:
    William Lambert ( - )
    Mother:
    Betsey Unknown ( - )
    Birth
    17 Dec 1809
    Hull, Yorkshire
    Baptism
    17 May 1810 (age 0)
    Kingston upon Hull, Yorkshire
    Census
    1881 (age 71-72)
    Income from rents, 6 Pelham Terrace, Great Grimsby (widow)
    Death fact
    1884 (age 74-75)
    1884 Jun Qtr, Caistor, 7a/384 (aged 74)
    Death
    19 May 1884 (age 74)
    Great Grimsby, Lincolnshire
    Child 1: Sarah Eliza Wintringham
    || Name:
    Sarah Eliza Wintringham
    Sex:
    Female
    Spouse:
    George Cutts (1823-1909)
    Birth
    1837
    Great Grimsby, Lincolnshire
    Baptism
    30 Jun 1837 (age 0)
    Wesleyan Chapel, Grimsby, Lincs
    Census
    1841 (age 3-4)
    Living with parents
    Census
    1851 (age 13-14)
    Living with parents
    Census
    1901 (age 63-64)
    Wife in household
    Death fact
    1914 (age 76-77)
    1914 Jun Qtr, East Retford, 7b/20 (aged 77)
    Death
    28 Jun 1914 (age 76-77)
    East Retford, Notts
    Child 2: William Thomas Wintringham
    || Name:
    William Thomas Wintringham
    Sex:
    Male
    Spouse:
    Frances Smith ( - )
    Birth
    1838
    Great Grimsby, Lincolnshire
    Birth fact
    1838 (age 0)
    1838 Jun Q, Caistor, 14/294
    Census
    1841 (age 2-3)
    Living with parents
    Census
    1851 (age 12-13)
    Scholar, Wesley College, Glossop Road, Ecclesall Bierlow, Sheffield
    Death fact
    1884 (age 45-46)
    1884 Jun Q, Penzance, 5c/205 (aged 45)
    Death
    2 Apr 1884 (age 45-46)
    Penzance, Cornwall
    Child 3: John Wintringham
    || Name:
    John Wintringham
    Sex:
    Male
    Birth
    1840
    Great Grimsby, Lincolnshire
    Birth fact
    1840 (age 0)
    1840 Mar Q, Caistor, 14/307
    Census
    1841 (age 0-1)
    Living with parents
    Census
    1851 (age 10-11)
    Scholar, Wesley College, Glossop Road, Ecclesall Bierlow, Sheffield
    Note on Husband: John Wintringham
    6 August 1880. The Will of John Wintringham late of 6 Pelham Terrace Great Grimsby in the County of Lincoln Timber Merchant who died 12 April 1880 at Great Grimsby was proved at the Principal registry by Phebe Wintringham of 6 Pelham Terrace Widow the Relict William Thomas Wintringham Timber Merchant the Son Henry Smethurst the Younger Smack Owner both of Great Grimsby George Cutts of East Retford in the County of Nottingham Grocer and Thomas Stratten of the Borough of Kingston-upon-Hull Merchant the Executors. Personal Estate under £60,000.
    Note on Wife: Phebe Lambert
    29 August 1884. The Will with a Codicil of Phebe Wintringham late of Great Grimsby in the County of Lincoln Widow who died 19 May 1884 at Great Grimsby was proved at the Principal Registry by George Cutts of East Retford in the County of Nottingham Grocer and Henry Smethurst the Younger of Great Grimsby Smack Owner and John Wintringham of Great Grimsby Solicitor the Son the surviving Executors. Personal Estate £1,702 9s. 9d.
    Note on Son: John Wintringham
    John Winteringham of The Abbey Grimsby laid the foundation stone for the Cleethorpes Methodist Chapel in St Peters Rd Cleethorpes 22 September 1884
    In the mid-19th century, Grimsby was expanding rapidly due to the arrival of the railways and the opening of the new docks. Many thousands were attracted to Grimsby both to live and to work. Many were young couples with children looking for a better life in the town.
    This was typical of what was happening elsewhere in the country as the Industrial Revolution centred in the towns and cities, prompting a boom in house building. New houses were soon built on both the East Marsh, West Marsh and later, during the 1880s, in New Clee.
    Traditionally, young children had been educated by church schools and public/private fee-paying establishments, but these institutions throughout the country were soon unable to cope with the influx of children.
    In the 1870s, a Grimsby survey showed that some 1,665 children were requiring regular education. Something had to be done and quickly.
    In February, 1870, the Elementary Education Act, drafted by Liberal MP William Forster, was approved by Parliament after persistent campaigning by the National Education League, although some politicians thought that educating the poor and labouring classes was far too dangerous and could lead to revolution.
    The Act soon saw the establishment of local school boards throughout England and Wales, funded by an extra council rate and a substantial annual grant from the Government, provided that all the schools successfully passed an annual inspection by a government school board inspector.
    Grimsby rate payers elected their first school board members in the spring of 1874 with the inaugural board meeting on Wednesday, May 20.
    Most of the board members who were "pledged to a secular system of education" were local businessmen. The board was comprised of; Alderman John Wintringham, Mr Henry Smethurst, Mr GS Dobson, Mr Cooper Snowden, Mr JK Riggall, Mr W Jackson and the Reverend W Marples, along with Mr William Grange as clerk.
    Alderman Wintringham was elected chairman and under his energetic leadership it soon embarked on a large and costly school-building programme.
    He was a highly respected local businessman who had started as an ironmonger before entering into a partnership with Mr Joyes as Joyes & Wintringham Timber Merchants.
    He had been elected mayor in 1874 for the sixth time, he was a staunch Methodist and leader of the local Liberal Party. He lived at the Abbey in Abbey Road.
    One of the board's first, and arguably finest, new schools was Holme Hill in Heneage Road (opened in 1876) with its magnificent clock tower. This fine school was built to accommodate 1,165 children at a cost of £11,749.
    In 1878, Hilda Street School, New Clee, opened for 520 children at a cost of £4,950. It was later extended in 1879.
    In 1880, South Parade school on the West Marsh opened at a cost of £5,250. This, too, was later extended.
    By 1880, school attendance had became compulsory for all children living within one mile of a school and the school board truancy officers now ensured children attended all their classes.
    In April that year, John Wintringham died. His son, also named John, a local solicitor, was duly elected school board chairman. John continued his father's ambitious school building programme during the 1880s with new schools built at Weelsby Street, Hamilton Street and Edward Street. In 1891,Welholme Road School for 750 children was built at a cost of £7,750.
    During the ensuing years, many existing schools were also extended and modernised as the number of children in the Borough increased. On Thursday, October 24, 1895, the aptly named Wintringham Higher Grade School for 1,000 pupils, that had been built and furnished for £11,808, was opened in Eleanor Street, to great acclaim in the Grimsby News.
    It had a modern gymnasium, lecture theatre, swimming baths and a large chemical laboratory that was dubbed "the finest in the kingdom".
    All the great and the good of Grimsby attended the opening ceremony, including George Doughty MP and John Wintringham. In the afternoon there was a reception at the town hall, and in the evening at the school there was a Grand Evening Conversazione at which teachers from school across the town met in the main hall and danced to Mrs Hunt's Band until the early hours.
    This grand school would be a fitting epitaph to both the Wintringham family and the school board, for the year after Queen Victoria died in 1901, the 1902 Education Act (Balfour Act) abolished all the school boards, replacing them all with local education authorities and making secondary education compulsory.
    Read more at http://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/school-board-built-strong-foundations-learning/story-15678146-detail/story.html#gMCzJlFY4qeGbk3Y.99

    Grimsby Extract 1881 Census
    http://pubshistory.com/Lincolnshire/Grimsby/Grimsby1881/Grimsby1881a2.shtml
    http://www.rodcollins.com/wordpress/wellow-abbey-in-grimsby-lincolnshire-a-medieval-investigation
    (view changes)
    7:08 am
  8. page Wellow edited ... About 1110, the Abbey of Wellow, Grimsby, was founded by Henry I. for the Black Canons, and it…
    ...
    About 1110, the Abbey of Wellow, Grimsby, was founded by Henry I. for the Black Canons, and it was dedicated to St. Augustine. It was situated on a conical hill, and supplied with fresh water by a crystal spring which gushed out from the side of the hill, over which was erected the abbot's kitchen. The stream produced by this spring was sufficient to work a mill, which stood at the foot of the hill eastward from the abbey, without the cemetery, and at the entrance of the abbey-yard. The hill contained about ten acres, on which stood a court enclosed with a wall and ditch. There was also a grange for the residence of the abbot, the whole was occupied by gardens, orchards, and offices belonging to the abbey.
    https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=tSmDDJyouIIC&pg=PA45&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false
    http://www.british-history.ac.uk/vch/lincs/vol2/pp161-163
    After the Second World War Abbey House a large Victorian house standing on the site of the abbey was leased to the Grimsby Royal Air Force Association Club.
    http://www.rodcollins.com/wordpress/wellow-abbey-in-grimsby-lincolnshire-a-medieval-investigation
    Grimsby Extract 1881 Census
    http://pubshistory.com/Lincolnshire/Grimsby/Grimsby1881/Grimsby1881a2.shtml

    (view changes)
    6:32 am
  9. page Wellow edited {wellowgate.png} In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales descr…
    {wellowgate.png}
    In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Wellow like this:
    WELLOW, or Welhove, a hamlet in Great Grimsby parish, Lincoln; near Grimsby. An Augustinian canonry was founded here in the time of Henry I.; and was given, at the dissolution, to Sir T. Henneage.
    This is the only descriptive gazetter entry we have found, but you may be able to find further references to Wellow by doing a full-text search here.
    About 1110, the Abbey of Wellow, Grimsby, was founded by Henry I. for the Black Canons, and it was dedicated to St. Augustine. It was situated on a conical hill, and supplied with fresh water by a crystal spring which gushed out from the side of the hill, over which was erected the abbot's kitchen. The stream produced by this spring was sufficient to work a mill, which stood at the foot of the hill eastward from the abbey, without the cemetery, and at the entrance of the abbey-yard. The hill contained about ten acres, on which stood a court enclosed with a wall and ditch. There was also a grange for the residence of the abbot, the whole was occupied by gardens, orchards, and offices belonging to the abbey.
    https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=tSmDDJyouIIC&pg=PA45&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false

    (view changes)
    3:42 am

More